- Compared and contrasted books.
- Learned that "when 2 vowels go awalking, the first one does the talking!"
- Poem of the week "SPRING SONG"
- Created and celebrated ALL ABOUT POSTERS (coming home today!)
- We celebrated my going around and posting compliments on each others posters. So fun!
- Counted 10s and 1s
- Made a number story book
- Came up with a survey question and surveyed our friends
- Played counting backwards ZAP
The highlight of the week was the LIGHT LAB on Monday. The children went to five different stations to predict, test, observe and conclude! The conclusions from the five stations were...
1. Light can bend
2. You need light to see objects
3. Light can bounce
4. Light can go through some objects
5. Light is made of colors
Here is a little taste of your scientists at work!