- Had our first official meeting with our first grade reading buddies!!!
- We spent some time this week learning about how the picture AND the first letter are big clues when finding out the word on the page.
- New popcorn words: can, see
- New letters: c, o
Bippity Boppity Boo
A bat flew over you
Bippety Boppity Bee
A bat flew over me
Bippity Boppity *Bohn
A bat flew over *John!
- Started our "Looking Closely" writing unit. We learn how to write like scientist by observing objects closely, drawing what we see, labeling and writing about it.
- Learned about tricky teen numbers
- Played tricky teen BINGO
- Practiced counting on with 2 dice. Say one number and count on from there with the second dice.
WE HAD A FUN DAY AT THE FARM...Unfortunately, I didn't take many pictures :(!